New Patient Appointment
There are several ways to arrange an appointment with one of our providers:
Planning on making an in-person visit?
If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle/body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, or have come in close contact with someone who is COVID-19 positive within the past two weeks:
prior to your visit.
We want your time with us to be a positive experience. To ensure your visit runs as smoothly as possible, we've outlined the following things you'll need to bring with you and remember to do for your appointment.
What You Should Bring
- A valid form of government ID or other official form of identification.
- Payment method.
- Your (or your dependent's) insurance card.
- Referring physician information and forms (if applicable).
- List of all medications you are currently taking or that have been prescribed to you.
- Copies of any test results that you had done related to your medical condition.
Clinic Arrival Expectations
- Arrive 30 minutes early for your appointment to check in and fill out any necessary paperwork.
- Please note that during the COVID-19 pandemic, we restrict accompanying visitors to those absolutely needed. Only patients and legal guardians are allowed in treatment areas.
- To ensure comfort for all, please be courteous to those around you and follow COVID-19 guidelines at each location.
- Complete (and bring with you) any form(s) required by the clinic you are visiting.
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso is a smoke-free campus.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in the clinic or lobby.