New Patient Appointment
Texas Tech Physicians of El Paso Clinics offer online appointments.
(Currently this service is only available for appointments with our family medicine providers at our Transmountain location.)
How will an online appointment help you?
Completing the online appointment form before your visit will save you time during the in-office check-in process. It is secure and you can complete at your own convenience.
There are several ways to arrange an appointment with one of our providers:
We want your time with us to be a positive experience. To ensure your visit runs as smoothly as possible, we've outlined the following things you'll need to bring with you and remember to do for your appointment.
What You Should Bring
- A valid form of government ID or other official form of identification.
- Payment method.
- Your (or your dependent's) insurance card.
- Referring physician information and forms (if applicable).
- List of all medications you are currently taking or that have been prescribed to you.
- Copies of any test results that you had done related to your medical condition.
Clinic Arrival Expectations
- Arrive 30 minutes early for your appointment to check in and fill out any necessary paperwork.
- Please note that during the COVID-19 pandemic, we restrict accompanying visitors to those absolutely needed. Only patients and legal guardians are allowed in treatment areas.
- To ensure comfort for all, please be courteous to those around you and follow COVID-19 guidelines at each location.
- Complete (and bring with you) any form(s) required by the clinic you are visiting.
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso is a smoke-free campus.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in the clinic or lobby.